Complaint Review: JCBarn

• Reported By: anonymous — Hayward California
JCBarn
3385 Deer Valley Dr. Alpharetta , Georgia USA

JCBarn JCBARN, JC Barn Took payment, shipped nothing. Alpharetta Georgia

On 7-21-2013, I ordered an external battery charger for my HP Pavilion Laptop through their website.  The website stated that orders would be shipped on the next business day.  I paid extra for 2-day shipping.  It is now 8-13-2013.  I have received nothing.  The website still does not show that the item has shipped.  I have called repeatedly.  No one answers.  It goes to a machine.  I lleft messages, but no one has responded.  I have emailed repeatedly.  No one has responded.  I have initiated a dispute through PayPal.  Again, no response.  I have initiated a complaint through the local Better Business Bureay in their city (in GA).  Again, no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JCBarn/-Alpharetta-Georgia-30004/JCBarn-JCBARN-JC-Barn-Took-payment-shipped-nothing-Alpharetta-Georgia-1075643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JCBarn