Complaint Review: JCBarn

• Updated: Mon, August 08, 2011

• Reported By: Charles — Glendale California United States of America
JCBarn
alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

JCBarn I ordered an external battery charger for an Acer Aspire One netbook,they billed my credit card,but never sent the merchandise. alpharetta, Georgia

On July 1st,2011,I ordered a standalone external battery charger for an Acer Aspire One netbook from JC Barn of Alpharetta,Georgia(JCBarn.com).Their part number was:C-AS1-8P-43.On July 5th,they billed my credit card for $82.94.By August 5th,still no merchandise.I went online and noticed that the BBB in Atlanta has many unresolved complaints regarding this company,so I filed one too.I also noticed a complaint on ripoffreport.com from a women.I disputed the charge on my credit and hopefully will get a chargeback.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JCBarn/alpharetta-Georgia-/JCBarn-I-ordered-an-external-battery-charger-for-an-Acer-Aspire-One-netbookthey-billed-m-762500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JCBarn