Complaint Review: JCO Marketing - Jennifer O'Kelley

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: Mike — Easton Pennsylvania
JCO Marketing - Jennifer O'Kelley
3131 Haverhill Cove , Georgia USA

JCO Marketing - Jennifer O'Kelley Company acting on behalf of R.H. Peterson promised to broker a deal between a merchant and myself Georgia

*Author of original report: Won credit card dispute!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I want to help you with your parts

I have been having issues with a merchant that supplies Fire Magic parts for over 2 1/2 months.  I ordered a part and it was never delivered.  After over 6 weeks, the company sends me a part I never ordered and then only refunds me the difference between the part they delivered and the part I ordered.  The company (grillandppatio.com) was recommended to me by R.H. Perterson company, the manufacture of Fire Magic Grills.  Having realized I am out $300, I email R.H. Peterson and company and let them know I was ripped off and that they shouldn't recommend grillandpatio anymore.

About 2 weeks later, I get a call from Jennifer O'Kelley who at least feigned horror at what the company did to me and then asks me if there is anything she could do.  I say yes.  I tell her to broker an exchange between the merchant and myself.  I ask her to allow myself and the merchant to both send our parts back to R.H. Peterson and she agrees.  I also asked that my part be tested becasue I no longer trusted the company who possessed it for such a long period of time.

She agrees.  Less than an hour later I receive a shipping label to send the part back to Rutherford Equipment also located in Georgia.  These are the same people who shipped me the part I don't need and then proceeded to tell me they were holding my control panel hostage until I send the thermometer back.

Thanks for nothing Jennifer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JCO-Marketing-Jennifer-OKelley/Georgia-30012/JCO-Marketing-Jennifer-OKelley-Company-acting-on-behalf-of-RH-Peterson-promised-to-b-1113423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JCO Marketing - Jennifer O'Kelley

Won credit card dispute!

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

I was just informed by my bank that I was victorious in my credit card dispute.

Simply put, Jennifer from JCO Marketing failed to assist and ultimately I won my credit card dispute.  Perhaps if Jennifer cared in the least, this issue could have been resolved amicably.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I want to help you with your parts

AUTHOR: Jennifer - ()

I am writing in response to the post by Mike Chianese – Eastman, Pennsylvania.

Mr. Chianese,

Thank you for advising me that you wrote a report featuring our misunderstanding.  I was completely shocked, but I, surely, appreciate the opportunity to sort this out with you.  I did not pretend my complete interest in solving this matter.  Our conversation went extremely well and I understood that the solution that I provided to you was one that we agreed upon and it was achieved in a timely manner (less than an hour).  In your words,” I tell her to broker an exchange between the merchant and myself.”

In your write up you also mentioned (in your words) “I ask her to allow myself and the merchant to both send our parts back to R.H. Peterson and she agrees.  I also asked that my part be tested because I no longer trusted the company who possessed it for such a long period of time.”  I do not recall any of this in our conversation.  The item that needs to be shipped back has to go to the company that sent it out (the merchant).  I would not have agreed to R.H. Peterson taking back and testing the control panel.  They manufactured it for your order and it is still in the original box.

I am sincerely interested in helping you resolve this issue.   I would request that all future communication be in writing so that there is no confusion.  If you are interested, I can order an additional label so that both items you have can be sent back for a full refund.