retired

• Submitted: Sun, July 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 03, 2008

• Reported By:Winnebago Illinois
JCPENNEY Fun Family Rewards
P.O. Box 960090 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

JCPENNEY Fun Family Rewards they keep charging me on my monthly statement of $9.95 even tho I have had conversation with them that I do not want this service and never sighned up for it. Orlando Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: I FINALLY GOT RESULTS-----AFTER DOZENS OF PHONE CALLS!

I have had conversation with them about this matter of not endorsing it and they still charge me for the service for which I never sighned up for.

Madeline
Winnebago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2008 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JCPENNEY-Fun-Family-Rewards/Orlando-Florida-32896/JCPENNEY-Fun-Family-Rewards-they-keep-charging-me-on-my-monthly-statement-of-995-even-th-356145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JCPENNEY Fun Family Rewards

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I FINALLY GOT RESULTS-----AFTER DOZENS OF PHONE CALLS!

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

After dozens of phone calls, I finally called the corporate office of JCPenny's and they forwarded my complaint to Patsy Redwine - PREDW1@AegonUSA.com with the Fun Family Rewards company. She finally got me the credit that I had been asking for! You might email her with your story. Hope it works!