Complaint Review: JCPENNEY

• Submitted: Thu, August 19, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, August 19, 2010

• Reported By: silver — mesa Arizona United States of America
El Con Mall, 3501 E. Broadway, Tucson, Arizona United States of America

JCPenney charged my JCP charge card - BUT I haven't used the card since 2007 and I didn't make the purchase AND it's NOT my signature on the form AND the purchase was made IN TUCSON which is 2 hours south of where I live, AND the purchase was made at 11:55am on a Thursday - WHILE I WAS AT WORK 2 hours away in Scottsdale, AZ !!!!  They won't remove the charges.  I've called on 4 different occasions and spoke to "Casey", "Linda", "Amy", and "Sheri".  EACH has given me different information!!  NOW - they are charging a FINANCE CHARGE on this fraudulent activity on my account - because I haven't paid!!!  Obviously, JCPenney's does not compare signatures, because it is so obvious the person who signed IS NOT ME.  STAY AWAY FROM JCPENNEY - their business practices are shoddy and the customer has NO RIGHTS!  In this economic climate, it's time for JCPenney to go under!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2010 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JCPENNEY/Tucson-Arizona-85716/JCPENNEY-STAY-AWAY-FROM-JCPENNEY-Tucson-Arizona-633397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JCPENNEY