- Report: #978147
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: JCPenny stores
JCPenny storesNationwide United States of America
JCPenny stores Gouging, Loan-Sharking Credit Card Interest - Cheap Quality Clothing Made by Forced Child Labor! United States, Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Have you noticed the loan-sharking interest rates that JCPenny recently gouged us on our credit card bills?
"And we're valued customers?"
Have you noticed how the quality of the clothing in JCPenny department stores has fallen to a new all-time low, yet with higher prices that they call "Fair and Square?"
What can we, as customers, do about this? Simple:
1. Cut-up your JCPenny credit card and tell corporate you're not going to take it anymore!
2. If you do not have a JCPenny credit card, do not apply for one!
3. Boycott JCPenny beginning this Christmas 2012!
4. Tell all your friends and neighbors to join in the boycott!
5. Do your department store shopping at any other retailer except JCPenny!
1. Consumers can force a greedy corporation like JCPenny out of business!
2. Don't fall for the phony lie that "Fair and Square" means anything!
3. By the way, for every "No" vote that you see under the heading
"Did you find this post useful,?" I can guarantee you that it was clicked by someone that works for JCPenny in some capacity, despite the fact that they will say otherwise!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JCPenny-stores/nationwide/JCPenny-stores-Gouging-Loan-Sharking-Credit-Card-Interest-Cheap-Quality-Clothing-Made-978147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.