Complaint Review: JCS Enterprises

Laconia, New Hampshire USA
  • Phone: 6033662702
  • Web:
  • Category: Lodging

JCS Enterprises Alex Bailey Alex Bailwy lied to me by first saying I had won a very large prize and had to it up for tax reasons. when I mentioned I thought it was about timeshares, he explained that I'd be offered four airline tickets spent $4500 if I agreed to say 4 nights in a hotel within the US or 7 nights at a hotel in Europe. The required number of nights is actually double, which means that I may never use these tickets because the cost of the hotel stays is so high. I had to say NO to three levels of salespeople before I finally got my tickets. I won't waste Mt time on such a so- called prize again. Laconia New Hampshire

JCS Enterprizes representative, Alex Bailey, lied to me. First, he left a voicemail message saying that I had received a very large prize from a raffle at a travel show. When I called him back, he admitted that I'd need to go to a hotel and be kept for 90 minutes to two hours to tour a hotel and hear a sales pitch. He mentioned, however, that I could say No and rhe prize included four airline tickets worth $4500 in exchange for staying a number of nights in hotels. If I used the tickets in the US, I'd have to spend 4 nights in hotels and 7 nights in Europe. The number of nights is actually double, which makes the value of this prize negligible. I had to say No to three levels of sales representatives who were very persuasive, but after two and a half hours I finally escaped with my airline tickets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JCS-Enterprises/Laconia-New-Hampshire/JCS-Enterprises-Alex-Bailey-Alex-Bailwy-lied-to-me-by-first-saying-I-had-won-a-very-large-1128104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JCS Enterprises