Complaint Review: JD BRYDER

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Maxine — Reading Pennsylvania United States of America
JD BRYDER
601 STATE ROAD EMMAUS, Pennsylvania United States of America

JD BRYDER They say bad credit is ok. They checked my low credit score and wanted a co signer. They are a fraud as well as false advertisement. EMMAUS, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: A rebuttal to your rebuttal....

*Consumer Comment: people are getting tired kenny

*Author of original report: heres a word or two for you ken usa

*Consumer Comment: So they advertise "bad credit ok"....

After asking indepth questions knowing I had bad credit, JD Bryder had me ride 45 miles to Emmaus Pa, to be denied for a car loan because of bad credit. They are a rip off as well as false advertising. Not only did they contact my landlord, they insisted on calling my county of public welfare caseworker to verify my food stamp suppliment amount. Isn't that against my rights? I recieve social security once a month and food stamps. I was not only embarrassed but also discriminated against.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-BRYDER/EMMAUS-Pennsylvania-/JD-BRYDER-They-say-bad-credit-is-ok-They-checked-my-low-credit-score-and-wanted-a-co-sig-958433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD BRYDER

A rebuttal to your rebuttal....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"#2 Update By Authorheres a word or two for you ken usaAUTHOR: Maxine - Reading (United States of America) SUBMITTED: Tuesday, October 23, 2012POSTED: Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ken, let me explaine to you yhat I'm not a dead beat!!!! I was disabled due to being hit by a stray bullet. You seem anxious to judge ppl you don't even know. That tells me you should mind your business and leave mine alone. Maybe you should have been the one to have caught the stray bullet!!!!!!!!!!!!"

First, sorry for your disability, but no thanks for your wishing it on me.

1. IF your credit rating is anywhere near good were you dealing with JD Byryder, a deadbeat dealer?
2. Also, IF your credit rating was anywhere near good would they turn you down for a loan?

They don't make any money unless they finance and sell you a car.

YOU are not being honest here.

"... also discriminated against."

Are you saying they knew you were disabled and that's why they denied you a loan and it had nothing to do with your serial bad credit history.  You would have to have the planet's worst credit history for them to deny you.  Stop blaming your disability and discrimination for your inability to handle your personal finances.

I am on social security, though not food stamps and I somehow manage to maintain a very good credit rating....why can't you?

people are getting tired kenny

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

take message and go for a long hike off a cliff

heres a word or two for you ken usa

AUTHOR: Maxine - (United States of America)

So they advertise "bad credit ok"....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

YOURS must have been unbelievably bad.

BTW, a prospective lender has every right to check your credit numerous ways if they see fit...

It IS their money you want to borrow and they KNOW you're a serial deadbeat and will likely stiff them too.

No sympathy here...deadbeat.

How, exactly, were you discriminated against?

Don't tell me it's because your female and they wouldn't have done this to a male..not believable.