Complaint Review: JD BY RYDER CNAC OTHER AFFILIATES

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: JEANMCB — NOTTINGHAM Maryland United States of America
JD BY RYDER CNAC OTHER AFFILIATES
8TH 8TH AVE. NW GLEN BURNIE, Maryland United States of America

JD BY RYDER CNAC OTHER AFFILIATES Constant harrassment, calling relatives, threating repo for 1 day late much more GLEN BURNIE, Maryland

I bought my car from JD BY  RYDER   CNAC , in Glen Burnie ,MD.   I purchesed my car in July 2010,    After the purchace  I found out I paid  $ 18,000.00 for a $ 5000.00 car with 80,000 miles on it,  that included a down payment and interest.

I needed a car very bad my credit was shot do to a divorce. I am still trying to rebuild my credit. These people make my life miserable a while back I was going to be a few days late my first time with this company. Even though I was a very good customer I was told to pay up now at this time or bring our car back.  I was asked how much money I could borrow from anyone  that is  the last thing I needed. I never borrow money, anyway they gave me an hour to pay. I had to pawn my pc I only got a $244.00 loan on a $1000.00 laptop.

Well I called my account manager and she said the $ 244.00 would be fine she said I was over paying every month . I was never told in all these months I was over paying. I still have no answer but I am made to pay a full payment of $352 a month  to this day . I am scared to death I will wake up one day and my car will be gone. I have had transmission trouble for over a year. I paid for an outrageous warrenty that is usless. I took my car back 2 times to get checked. The mechanic told my husband and I that all 2004 Hyundai Elantras  act up after so many miles.

We know its a lie. If it breaks down Iwill have it towed to there door ASAP  they can fix it then or keep it. I only had it a year they checked my muffler system out as it was making a noise again the age of the car.    Well a week later it fell off my husband took it to a local garage $1000.00 later a completely new exgaust cataletic converter and all. These people ignor all except there money owed them. Iwant to join a class action lawsuit I will do whatever I have to do within the law for the State of Maryland    I need my car my husband has cancer and I have to take him to the VA HOSP IN BALT MD   for treatments  . Please contact me about any law suits at all. thank you JMCB

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 04:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-BY-RYDER-CNAC-OTHER-AFFILIATES/GLEN-BURNIE-Maryland-/JD-BY-RYDER-CNAC-OTHER-AFFILIATES-Constant-harrassment-calling-relatives-threating-rep-977117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD BY RYDER CNAC OTHER AFFILIATES