• Report: #219952

• Submitted: Fri, November 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 10, 2006

• Reported By:JACKSONVILLE Florida
JD BYRIDER AND CNAC CORPORATION
5022 GATEPARKWAY SUITE 208 JACKSONVILLE, Florida U.S.A.

JD BYRIDER AND CNAC CORPORATION BOUGHT A USD CAR FOR 9,500.00 BEEN IN SHOP 6 TIMES AND NOW MY CAN IS NOT REPAIRABLE AND IAM GETTING A HARD TIME THEY TRYING PUT ME IN A CAR WORTH 2,360.00 RIPOFF JACKSONVILLE Florida

I am desperately seeking your help.I'm praying that you receive this e-mail in a timely manner. I really need your help not knowing where else to turn to.I bought a used 1999 Dodge Stratus from a company JD BYRIDER @ 904-425-3000 on June 16,2006. which is financed through CNAC 904-338-9996 for 9,574.32 I put 1,000.00 down and pay 150.00 by weekly. My car have had major problems with over heating a week after I got my car and JD BYRIDER made 5 attemps to fix the same problem along with other safety issues.My vechicle have been in there repair shop for up to 4 weeks at a time. I got my vechicle back from there shop on first week of October and it still continue to overheat and other probelms that should have been repaired:
These are tha following that was wrong with my car that supposed to be fixed:
Bad transmission, timing belt, radiator, blow head gasket, replaced half the engine.These are only some of the major problems. But they was not fixed.
Most recently on 11/07/06 my car over heated again and made loud noise causing car smoke so bad I thought the car caught fire with me and my 6 month old daughter in it.
I called JD BYRIDER they had my car pulled to there shop for the 6th time and I was advised it had the same problems but more extensive and the can do a substitute of collateral but they want to offer me 3 other cars 1.1997 chev calvier that worth 2,067 with 98,000 miles 2.1998 chev cavalier with 87,000 miles worth 2,324 and 3. 1997 buick skylar that worth 2,980. They explained I have get something equal to my loan value but they are not trying offer me that. I am with out transportation and have 2 kids which my 6 month old have acid reflux with apnea she stop breathing and so many other medical problems and I can't get to her when needed but they continue call for there payment which I still am paying..

PLEASE PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

MARJORIE BRADFORD
10970 LEM TURNER ROAD APT 902
JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA.32218
904-521-4884 OR 904-208-1067

PLEASE HELP ME

Marjorie
JACKSONVILLE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2006 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-BYRIDER-AND-CNAC-CORPORATION/JACKSONVILLE-Florida-32256/JD-BYRIDER-AND-CNAC-CORPORATION-BOUGHT-A-USD-CAR-FOR-950000-BEEN-IN-SHOP-6-TIMES-AND-NOW-219952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD BYRIDER AND CNAC CORPORATION