Complaint Review: JD BYRIDER

• Submitted: Wed, September 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: TONI ADAMS/BENNIE SCURRY — LEESVILLE South Carolina United States of America
JD BYRIDER
1801 GORDON HIGHWAY AUGUSTA , GA AUGUSTA, Georgia United States of America

JD BYRIDER CNAC RIPOFF AUGUSTA, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Lawyer

*Consumer Comment: Oh Yes They Are So-o-o Unethical!

*Consumer Comment: Is this the first and only time you were a "little" late with your payment?

I made a payment on 9\25\2012 for $250.00 i had explained the reason why I was late on paying it on 9/21/2012 also gave them proof . Got message that I needed to call them which I did was told that I needed to get $32.00 in are I was going to be in default . So called to make the payment on 9/26/2012 was told they would not except .Because a repo order was issued and they where out looking for the truck ,cause we didn't pay the $32.00 on 9/25/2012 . On 9/26/2012 that picked up the truck at appproximately 6:30 p.m.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-BYRIDER/AUGUSTA-Georgia-30904/JD-BYRIDER-CNAC-RIPOFF-AUGUSTA-Georgia-947097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD BYRIDER

Lawyer

AUTHOR: anonymity - ()

Augusta G.A. : They screwed us bad & we're looking to find a lawyer that's familiar with dealing with jd byrider & can represent us. We are a low income family, but never had anything bad on our credit till now. I don't know if we have a case, but from the research I've done so far I think we might so we just need to find someone who will listen, fight for us, & can contact us quickly. I can't say much else just incase, but pkz plz someone out there see this & help us. I know we're one of the hundreds they predatory leined (ect) & if forced I'll got to channel 12 on your side or one of the others. I just don't like the idea of being on tv, but ppl need to know & learn where to go/ what to do before this happens to them, preferably before hand to prevent it

Oh Yes They Are So-o-o Unethical!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

You were late on the payment, plain and simple. They exercised their option to repo the car because YOU were late. You can come up with whatever reason you wish but late is late. No ripoff here. You are being financed by them because you have a documented track record of not paying your bills on time. Here we are again, still not paying your bills on time. Do you kind of think it might be time for a change? And no, I don't work for them.

Is this the first and only time you were a "little" late with your payment?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

This is a subprime lender (deadbeat) and they have heard ALL the excuses on a daily basis and don't buy any of it.  You have a poor credit history or you wouldn't be dealing with them at all.

You were late, at least once, and they repo'd...that's what they do to assure they protect their money....NOT their fault.

I predict this kind of activity well into your future.