Complaint Review: JD BYRIDER

• Submitted: Wed, November 10, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 11, 2004

• Reported By:lake worth Florida
JD BYRIDER
2626 S Federal Hwy Delray Beach Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

JD BYRIDER, CNAC FINANCE within the 3 weeks I have owned this vehicle it has broken down twice. Rick Santiago was the salesman. Delray Beach Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Ex General Mng of Jd Byrider Orlando

I purchased a 1998 Mercury Mystique 3 weeks ago from this dealer, I was assured by the salesman that the car has never been in an accident, it is in perfect working condition the only thing was the cosmetics of the car would be my responsibility (paint job). One week into owning this vehicle it begun to stall and eventually came to a full and sudden stop in the middle of traffic, I took it in for repairs after 4 days of being inconvenienced I finally got the vehicle back in my possession.

Less than a week later, I began to experience the same stalling problem, only this time the steering wheel began to lock up while I am driving. Since this vehicle has only been in my possession for less than a week I am willing to pay the note for one month however I would like to get my down payment back. I am still waiting for a response from this dealer. Everyone who was so eager to speak with me prior to the sale will not return any of my phone calls.

Yekesha
lake worth, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2004 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-BYRIDER/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/JD-BYRIDER-CNAC-FINANCE-within-the-3-weeks-I-have-owned-this-vehicle-it-has-broken-down-t-117093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD BYRIDER

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ex General Mng of Jd Byrider Orlando

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

Yekesha please contact the Atorney General of Florida are DMV {Dept. of Motor Veichles)and report this as soon as posible . You will be helped!!! And The JD Byrider that you purchase the car will repond to your complaint also after you do this I would have them take the car back and get what ever money you have placed on the car repaid to you! You would be better off not to do buisness with JD Byrider they will not help you build your credit only help you dig a deeper hole for your bad credit! Just read in here how many people all over the USA have been riped off by JD Byrider . I know for a fact that J D Byrider does not pay over $3800.00 on any car they buy then mark them up to around $10,000.00 and charge 20-25% intrest for three years ! Save up $3800.00 buy the same car and with the money you save over 3 years around 10k you can do any reapairs needed without a 18000 mile warranty. Yekesha contact Atorney General for Florida and you will be heard !! Peace Kevin!!