Complaint Review: JD Byrder SW Military Dr

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Missy — San Antonio Texas United States of America
JD Byrder SW Military Dr
SW Military San Antonio, Texas United States of America

JD Byrder SW Military Dr I bought a car from JD Byrder and teh otal amount financed was $17K but on my credit report they are only reporting $10K, I have never made a late payment and i went to another dealership and they sai San Antonio, Texas

I bought a vehicle from JD Byrder and the amount financed was $17K but when it comes to reporting to my credit they are only reporting $10K, where's the other $7K, they are thieves....I went to go ask them about this and all they had to say was well actually they didn't say anything they just gave me the runaround....they are thieves...I have never made not one late payment and this is what I get....I will never buy another vehicle from them....they rip off hard working people just trying to get by and who pay their bills...they should be arrested for stealing!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byrder-SW-Military-Dr/San-Antonio-Texas-78224/JD-Byrder-SW-Military-Dr-I-bought-a-car-from-JD-Byrder-and-teh-otal-amount-financed-was--987360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byrder SW Military Dr