• Report: #1120601

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: LaToya — Rosenberg Texas
JD Byrder
Houston, Texas USA

JD Byrder JD Byrder southwest freeway Will take advantage of the needy!!!!! RUN AWAY FROM THEM AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!! Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: Does the contract you signed with them say you can take the car back if you have buyer's remorse?

So we were in need of a car. My husband called and they said we could put $100 down and drive away. This was the only truth we were told. First while we were there we waited over 3 hours and when I asked what was going on we were told it takes awhile to do everything..did I mention we were the only customers in there at 8 oclock at night. Ok the car we purchased was a 03 ford taurus..and they wanted us to pay over 23000 for it...no gap insurance and no early payoff option..but like I said we needed a car so we reluctanly sign the papers and drive our car home...but overnight we decided to return the car..so I called the very next morning and told them I wanted to return the car but I couldnt until after work so about 4 I turned the car in..I was told that I coukd not have the money back and that it would go on my credit as a REPO...after not having the car for less than 24 hours and losing my money I found out that it is own my credit and has stopped me from getting a car..PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM THEY WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR DESPERATION FOR A CAR!! THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byrder/Houston-Texas/JD-Byrder-JD-Byrder-southwest-freeway-Will-take-advantage-of-the-needy-RUN-AWAY-FROM-1120601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byrder

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

I would bet it DOESN'T.

"PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM THEY WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR DESPERATION FOR A CAR!! THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES!!!"

There are very few alternatives for DEADBEATS, such as yourselves.  You did this to yourselves and YOU only. You wouldn't be buying from a sub-prime lender and paying double digit interest if you had a credit score over at least 600.  How long have you been deadbeats.

Most dealers won't let you return a car for buyers remorse.  YOU were the ones buying a POS 2003 Ford Taurus for $23000...how dumb is that? "Reluctantly" signing the papers means NOTHING, you DID sign them.

It's a "voluntary repo" and your "credit" takes a hard hit...as you found out.  I predict a future of financial trouble for you with your outlook on credit.