Complaint Review: JD Byrider And CNAC

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Fairburn Georgia
JD Byrider And CNAC
1660 Scott Blvd, Decatur, Georgia U.S.A.

JD Byrider And CNAC The uncaring...putting lives in danger....Mine and My 3 Children Decatur Georgia

I purchased a 2000 Ponitac Montana van from JD Byrider in July 2007. I have had issues with this since the first day that I pulled off the lot with it. I have had 3 different transmissions put in this vehicle within a year span. I have only let JD Byrider service center work on my main issues and with each repair my vehicle get worse and worse.

At one point the JD Byrider service center had my van for the entire month of Feb 2008 and I was made responsible for providing my own rental car to transport my three children in an area without public transportation. I finally received a semi reprive when I threatened to go the the media. At the time my transmission was acting, my vehicle would run hot and I would be on the side of busy highways for an hour at a time. I travel on the highways in Atlanta and no offense to the city but we have some of the worst drivers. All I could do is pray that no one hit us on the side of the rode.

I have since continuely had issues with the transmission and this lastest problem is the worst and most life threatening. I am riding along going 60 to 65 mph and my van shuts off. It doesn't sputter or give any warning what so ever....It simply shuts off. I pull over with my hazards and when I get to the side of the rode(Thank YOU JESUS) I have not be plowed over by a tractor trailer!! I pull over and turn the car off then try to crank it and the fuel gauge reads empty. The real kicker is the tank is full. I don't understand and I didn't have this problem until I took my car once again to get a filter change at the JD Byrider service center. I don't want to think the worst but I have a feeling that I am being sabotaged in order to keep bringing this car in until I am out of home, job and life.

Now with CNAC....what can I say they are rip off artist with contracts. They will harass and wonder why that you ignore them. They have harassed my family and my friends but stopped once promptly put in their place. All I can say is if you see these initials for a car loan....RUN and RUN FAST!!!

Reeka
Fairburn, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byrider-And-CNAC/Decatur-Georgia-30032/JD-Byrider-And-CNAC-The-uncaringputting-lives-in-dangerMine-and-My-3-Children-Decat-467835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byrider And CNAC