• Report: #120053

• Submitted: Sat, November 27, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 27, 2004

• Reported By:parkersburg West Virginia
JD Byrider - CNAC Finance
1208 Bizzard Drive Parkersburg, West Virginia U.S.A.

JD Byrider - CNAC Finance ripoff Parkersburg West Virginia

I,m agree with every one out there that JD Byrider is a rip-off.

I bought a 1995 ford windstar from them and it has been my night mare. They said they would fix any thing that was wrong with it but want they dont tell you is that it will come back the same way you leave it. I have put my van in the shop to get new brakes on it because my brake lights was on. well they got the brake light to go off for one day. JD Byrider sell lemon veicle and they should not get way with.

The Fincance is out of control I.m paying over 6,000 dallor for a van that blue book is only 2,000. I'm paying 256.00 a month for a year now and I'm only down to 5,000 come on thats a rip-off. I'm fight with them every day about this. I dont think they should be able to do this to poeple. Thats only some of the thing about JD Byriders not forgetting about phone call all day long wanting the payments and tell you if you dont make the payment that they will sue you for the money. TO all the poeple out there thinking about buying from JD Byriders DO NOT GO THERE THEY WE SELL YOU A LEMON AND WANT TO MUCH FOR A PEICE OF JUNK.

Heather
parkersburg, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2004 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byrider-CNAC-Finance/Parkersburg-West-Virginia-26101/JD-Byrider-CNAC-Finance-ripoff-Parkersburg-West-Virginia-120053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byrider - CNAC Finance