Complaint Review: JD Byrider & CNAC

• Submitted: Fri, December 27, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 27, 2002

• Reported By:Burlington Vermont
JD Byrider & CNAC
5050 W.38th Street Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

JD Byrider and CNAC ripoff BBB Scam doesn't help Indianapolis Indiana

We bought our Caravan in 2000 and it has been nothing then a pain. It has been in the shop over 10 times. We had to repair the transmission twice and the belt four times. Our contract says nothing about late fees but yet I just found out that I'm being charged a fee everytime I'm a couple of days late. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau but they really don't help. If I can give anyone advice DON'T buy a car from them I would rather have no car then put up with the BS you get from them. The Van has been in the shop more then we have driven it.

Debbie
Westfield, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2002 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byrider-CNAC/Indianapolis-Indiana-46254/JD-Byrider-and-CNAC-ripoff-BBB-Scam-doesnt-help-Indianapolis-Indiana-39254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byrider & CNAC