Complaint Review: JD Byrider Corporate HR

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Kim — Marietta Georgia United States of America
JD Byrider Corporate HR
12802 Hamilton Crossing Blvd. carmel, Indiana United States of America

JD Byrider Corporate HR fraudulent, unethical, unprofessional, racist carmel, Indiana

*Consumer Comment: A joke

*Consumer Comment: Why Apply

*Consumer Comment: Another arrogant, egotist heard from.

*Author of original report: I Usually Get My Way!

*Consumer Comment: sounds like team rebutt is racist

*Consumer Comment: I love it when someone fails to get their way and then...

I am reading the multitude of reports about this company, who continues to rip people off with their predatory lending practices. Well, JD Byrider not only is a fraud, but racist too. In January/February of 2012, I applied for a job at the Marietta, Georgia location and was contacted by a human resources representative from their corporate offices in Indiana. Obviously, my resume was appealing enough to be considered for the announced and open position, however when the moron heard my voice - drew a conclusion as to my race and ethnicity and decided that it would be a cold day in hell before she hires me.

I told the girl that I was returning the telephone message in which she left on my voicemail regarding a job. The hr rep pretended that she was not the one who had left the message for me, and even claimed that there was no one who matched the name that was left on my cell - even though the voice of the girl to whom I was speaking sounded exactly like the person who left the message on my voicemail. This was a bunch of bull! This dumba** actually went through an entire sharade in order to not give me an opportunity at a job.

I can't image how customers are treated, and am glad that I was a victim of employment discrimination by this company; I clearly dodged a bullet and do not advice anyone, no matter how bad their situation is, or how desperate he or she happens to be; to deal with these people! There are plenty of other options, so take your time and look around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byrider-Corporate-HR/carmel-Indiana-46032/JD-Byrider-Corporate-HR-fraudulent-unethical-unprofessional-racist-carmel-Indiana-925078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byrider Corporate HR

A joke

AUTHOR: 4MATICGUY - (United States of America)

Constructive critique. Learn how to write and use correct English

The word advice should be advise. Ebonics doesn't cut it in the corporate world. Obviously your duction and enunciation didn't either. I am sick and tired of the race card being thrown down in the face of ineptitude.

Why Apply

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

Why would anyone with your background and education want to apply to Byrider? I assume that you were looking at a job in their corporate headquarters, not a car lot.

Another arrogant, egotist heard from.

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I'll bet you used to take your dolls and go home when your little girl friends wouldn't play the way you demanded.

I would guess you're not married with an attitude like yours.

BTW, I had a very successful corporate staff career with a large company...I'm now retired and enjoying it.

I apologize that my spelling, grammer and sentence structure don't meet your strict standards, but I do the best I can. I always try not to disappoint.   :)

I'd like to say have a nice day, but don't think I want to.

"I clearly dodged a bullet and do not advice anyone, no matter how bad their situation is, or how desperate he or she happens to be"
Just for future reference, the correct word here would be advise....
"went through an entire sharade."
The correct word here, would be charade.
"I can't image how customers are treated, "
Also, the correct word choice here would be imagine.
Not bad for stupid old me.. right?

I Usually Get My Way!

AUTHOR: Kim Smith - (United States of America)

I love it when ignorant non-minorities try to challenge me and only end up proving how uneducated and uninformed they happen to be. To the moron who replied to my post - you know nothing about me, but I will give you a clue. I have more education and income than you, plus speak way better English than you. The words in which you used to try to insult me, have no place in my vocabulary. I have a masters degree, plus a background in corporate human resource management. Also, I am planning on pursuing a doctorate. What are you doing with your lousy life?

It's time to stop showing the entire world how stupid you are with you racist stereotypes and prejudices. By the way, I love it when hate mongers hide behind the Internet to disseminate hate speech. Go away and plan the next mass shooting! That's all you're good for.

sounds like team rebutt is racist

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

always suspected

I love it when someone fails to get their way and then...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

you guessed it, they play the old race card.

Maybe you should have used less h*o deahs on the phone so they couldn't ID your race.

Get a life.