Complaint Review: JD Byrider, and CNAC

• Reported By: lisa — broadway Virginia United States of America
JD Byrider, and CNAC
harrisonburg, Virginia United States of America

JD Byrider, and CNAC Major RIP OFFS harrisonburg, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Another "Winner" Here!

*Consumer Comment: How dare they..

*Consumer Comment: So, Lisa, you have a demonstrate history of not paying and have to go with a subprime ,deadbeat, lender...

This company JD Byrider, and CNAC are major rip offs. I have been paying for avehicle for a year from them and only been late a few times. They send a repo man to my home to take my vehicle because I am behind and the lady at the place wont even tell me how much I owe in back payments or even accept money from a friend of mine who drove clear to their business to drop it off for me. I wish I would have never gotten a vehicle from them. I owe more on my van then it is even worth. NEVER buy from this place, I tell customers this every time I go by there to make a payment. I say RUN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byrider-and-CNAC/harrisonburg-Virginia-22801/JD-Byrider-and-CNAC-Major-RIP-OFFS-harrisonburg-Virginia-997339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byrider, and CNAC

Another "Winner" Here!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Lets see....its your car, you are on the hook for the loan and you are/were late.  Its YOUR account, right?  YOU don't know how many months YOU are behind on YOUR account?  Its all their fault, isn't it?  You ended up dealing with a SUBPRIME dealership because YOU screwed over other creditors by NOT paying on time.  Then you come to JDB.  Guess what, you aren't paying them on time either!  Isn't that a surprise!  Oh yes, they are so, so cruel and so bad because they hold you to the contract where YOU said YOU would make YOUR payments, on time, every time!  Enjoy your SUBPRIME life.  You are a SERIAL DEADBEAT!

How dare they..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

What a horrible company for sending the repo man out to get your car.  I mean you were only late a few times in that first year and even though you were currently late they had no right to do such a horrible thing.

Oh wait..this isn't Oz...of course they had this right.  You gave them this right when you made signed the loan documents.

I agree that you should never buy from this place again.  Of course if you think that other lenders would treat you any different.  Then, I would also suggest you never buy from any place..until you can save up the money and pay cash.

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"I have been paying for avehicle for a year from them and only been late a few times."

And you continue to demonstrate that failure to live up to your obligations.

"They send a repo man to my home to take my vehicle because I am behind"

Of course they repoe'd you...they ARE a (DEADBEAT) lender and are aggressive in thier collections.

I predict a future of deadbeat activity on your part.

No, I DON'T work for them.

"I wish I would have never gotten a vehicle from them."

With your apparent history as a serial deadbeat, you had little choice in the matter.

" I say RUN."