Complaint Review: JD Byrider

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
JD Byrider
6008 Central SE Albuquerque, New Mexico U.S.A.

JD Byrider Harrassment Albuquerque New Mexico

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't hold your breath.

*Consumer Comment: no problems so far from jdbyrider

This is a letter I had to write to JD byrider concerning a payment issue

In response to your computer-generated letter, I received on October 20th 2008, and in reference to my account #1509977, for the 2000 Chevy Venture according to the receipt I received from your company dated 09/18/08. Payment from Gieco my insurance carrier, for 1,753.50 applied to the balance of $2,827.72, which brings my balance to 1139.81.

As per receipt, dated 09/18/08 clearly states when my next payment is due, 02/28/09 this is all the information that I received from your company. I did not receive the letter you are claiming was with the receipt. In our conversation on 10/17/08 You stated to me & I quote there should have been a blurb saying that my payment was due on October 15th, You also stated to me in that same, conversation that we spoke on 9/10/08 concerning my account, sir this conversation did not take place. Further more you all have not communicated with me since August 21st 08 when I called asking for the payoff amount, and possibly buying another vehicle. This is the only conversation I had with you. I also came into your lot on Friday August 22 I filled out and application to purchase another vehicle, I was denied so therefore I left.

I am enclosing a copy of the receipt and the postmark envelop I received, this is clearly not my fault; I will not continue to be harassed and victimized by you or anyone in your company regarding my account. It is obvious that you all are trying to cover yourselves from this miscommunication.

This is an internal issue with your company, communication is contradictory, and you are trying to make me pay for it. I will not tolerate this treatment. I also have rights; please do not contact me at work or home. All communication from this point on should be sent to me in writing. If you insist on continuing this practice, I will file a harassment suit. I have documentation and I will pursue further action.

Cecelia
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byrider/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87114/JD-Byrider-Harrassment-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-383469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byrider

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Don't hold your breath.

AUTHOR: John Smith - (U.S.A.)

don't start patting yourself on the back just yet.
trust your gut! you came on this website for a "reason"

if we could expose all scams and ripoffs publicly on the big cable neworks during primetime,this company would make the top 3. for it's "horrendous" treatment of it's customers.Yes,the very people that keep "them" in business.

no problems so far from jdbyrider

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

my daughter bought her 2001 van fromm jdbyrider over a year ago has never had any trouble from them and 7 months ago ,I bought an 2001 suv from them still no problems Both vehicles, are in good shape for being 7 yrs old..hopefully things will stay this way...........they have not harrassed either one of us This is not a letter of complaint