Complaint Review: J.D. Byrider

• Updated: Sun, February 28, 2010

• Reported By: radical_Edward — allentown Pennsylvania United States of America
J.D. Byrider
2460 freemansburg Ave, Easton, Pennsylvania United States of America

J.D. Byrider Rip off and unreliable service even from the Manager! Easton, Pennsylvania

bought my car in august of 2009. Needed a car right away. They selected a car for me which didnt work and insisted that everything was fine. Finally insisted on another car which I purchased.

Soon after I had problems and took it to the dealer to get  spare key made. Was told the tumbler was eroded. Took it back to J.D. and they said there was no signs of erosion nor on my key which was clearly tainted. They didnt fix it and insisted that I wait until it get severe.... Car still stalls when trying to get it out of park and key still gets stuck in ignition. Radio started to blink and soon cigrette lighter and security light stopped working. Headlight went out. Bought a replacement for a D.I.Y. and opened up where the bulb was and found a pair of socks! stuck inside. Looked on both sides to find the matching sock plus a wire hook holding it in place.

Called the Manager at J.D. Byrider and she told me that its not their responsiblity or problem that there were socks on my headlamps. Said that when they get a car in that if it works fine they do NOT bother to check it anyways to guarentee that it works right. Said only thing that they can do is make an appointment for me by calling me Monday then she excused herself. have pictures and video of all things wrong with my car. I have invested money to keep this car to run in tip top shape. Paid 3k more then this car is worth too... very unsatified and want to file lemon law or something more severe for the struggles that this facility caused me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2010 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byrider/Easton-Pennsylvania-18042/JD-Byrider-Rip-off-and-unreliable-service-even-from-the-Manager-Easton-Pennsylvania-575481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.D. Byrider