Complaint Review: JD Byrider/CNAC Financing

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:tempe Arizona
JD Byrider/CNAC Financing
5201 W. Glendale Ave Glendale, Arizona U.S.A.

JD Byrider/CNAC Financing Car illegally repossessed by finance company Glendale Arizona

I made the unforgiveable attempt to trade the car that I had financed through JD Byrider. The other car dealer spoke to CNAC and was denied the payoff. After several tries, the other car dealer was given the payoff. CNAC proceeded to harass me for a payment that was only two days late. After 10 days and continued harassment from CNAC, I returned the other car, retrieved my old car from the new dealer, immediately paid the payment that was due on the 15th to CNAC and also paid the upcoming payment that was due on the 1st. Two days later, my car was repossessed!

The repo man took my car in the middle of the night that included my toddler daughter's car seat and my son's medication. This was a Saturday night and I had to wait until Monday morning to call CNAC. They admitted they made a mistake, but had a snide attitude towards me like they were trying to punish me for attempting to trade my car. They proceeded to tell me that I now owed them a $250.00 repo fee!!

I lost a day of work due to lack of transportation and also having to coordinate with CNAC the retrieval of my car. My chronically ill son lost three vital doses of medication because it was in my car. I had to borrow a car seat for my daughter to safely transport her to preschool. I believe that criminal charges are in order.

tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-ByriderCNAC-Financing/Glendale-Arizona/JD-ByriderCNAC-Financing-Car-illegally-repossessed-by-finance-company-Glendale-Arizona-316866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byrider/CNAC Financing