Complaint Review: JD Byryder/ CNAC

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: Tracy — Hamilton Ohio United States of America
JD Byryder/ CNAC
Fairfield, Ohio Fairfield, Ohio United States of America

JD Byryder/ CNAC & AN EXAMPLE OF OVER PRICING THEIR VEHICLES, I WAS ROBBED!!!! Fairfield, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Sick people who justify their unethical practices

*Author of original report: THANK U!! :)

*Consumer Comment: This is what I'm talking about

*Author of original report: DEAR ROBERT.....

*Consumer Comment: Poor Bobby

*Consumer Comment: You weren't Robbed

I would like to give you my story short and sweet so no one makes the same mistake that I did by leasing a vehicle from JD Byryder/CNAC. In 2010 I needed a vehicle and didn't have good credit, so my Dumb A** went to JD Byryder in Fairfield Ohio on Route 4 and leased a 2003 Ford Taurus. By the time I pay thr Vehicle off it will be a total of $15,298.71. YES, You read it right!! It came with a 2 year warrenty that didnt cover anything that I actually needed repaired, (Go Figure) The Value of the vehicle is less than $4,000. STUPID, STUPID, ME!! Another thing that sucks is I dont make a lot of money, and my payments are $150.00 every 2 weeks! So that is $300.50 a month, and $450.75 a month in months I recieve 2 paychecks, (since I get paid bi-weekly) I HOPE no one else makes the same mistake I did, and I HAVE learned my LESSON!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byryder-CNAC/Fairfield-Ohio-/JD-Byryder-CNAC-AN-EXAMPLE-OF-OVER-PRICING-THEIR-VEHICLES-I-WAS-ROBBED-Fairfield-897461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byryder/ CNAC

Sick people who justify their unethical practices

AUTHOR: angrycustomer22 - (United States of America)

J D byriders isn't about helping people with bad credit get cars. It's about helping people who have bad credit get further in the hole. Why in the world would a car dealer ship choose to sell used cars to people with bad credit instead of selling new cars to people with good credit? Simply because they can't afford the new cars so they make a used car business selling pieces of crap for high prices to people who have a history of credit problems because they know they are going to be able to repo the car, sell it again, repo the car and sell it again. Rarely do they have anyone who can pay their full bill or refinance since most banks won't touch them once you DO repair your credit because they're so overpriced for the car you have and they will only refinance if the car is worth how much more you owe on the car which it NEVER is since they would double the price of a car after interest. That's what this company is all about. So don't let Robert or Ken or whoever they have working for them and the other scum sucking bottom feeder companies out there.

THANK U!! :)

AUTHOR: Tracy - (United States of America)

I'm so glad to know someone can feel where I'm coming from, I wonder what "ROBERT" has to say?? lol

This is what I'm talking about

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

About time someone took Team Rebutt to task, my kind of woman

DEAR ROBERT.....

AUTHOR: Tracy - (United States of America)

Obviously dumb a** I know I wasnt actually ROBBED! It's called "a figure of speech," but I am so glad that you informed us all of that, it was SO helpful! I never have not paid ANY of my debts, I simply DONT HAVE ANY CREDIT I GUESS!!! Needless to say, people should NOT be taken advantage of like that for NOT having CREDIT, GOOD OR BAD!!!

Poor Bobby

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Nothing better to do than berated people

You weren't Robbed

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

If you were robbed you would go to the police and file a report.  If you tried to give them this story they would tell you the same thing..you weren't robbed.

The fact is that you had bad credit, you went to a sub-prime dealer and got a high interest/long term loan.  You had every opportunity to walk out if you didn't like the deal at that time but you did not.  Most likely they were the only dealer who was even willing to give you the time of day and instead of saving up with cash or getting a cheaper car you bought one from them.

You are basically paying the price for your bad credit, where hopefully you have learned your lesson.  So that you are making EVERY payment on-time and when this car is paid off and you decide to get another loan this positive history will help you get out of the sub-prime status.  But if you haven't learned your lesson and continue to damage your credit by not making payments on-time or defaulting on your obligations..well you will be at this sub-prime level until you do learn.