Complaint Review: JD CLOSEOUTS,LLC

• Updated: Tue, May 27, 2014

• Reported By: Rebecca — Tallahassee Florida
Internet USA

JD CLOSEOUTS,LLC RIP OFF! I wish I had read the reviews before buying. Internet

was very excited at first to find Jd closeouts and place my order for BRAND NEW MACY'S clothing, but so disappointed when I received my so call order 2 days ago, I opened my package to find nothing but DOLLAR GENERAL clothing!! I been calling and emailing without any response. I did my research trying to find another way to contact them and instead found out they even have a lawsuit, apparently I'm no the only one that's has been fooled and I should consider myself LUCKY to have received something in the first place!!!PLEASE be careful and don't buy from this people! Don't make the same mistake i did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-CLOSEOUTSLLC/internet/JD-CLOSEOUTSLLC-RIP-OFF-I-wish-I-had-read-the-reviews-before-buying-Internet-1139026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD CLOSEOUTS,LLC