• Report: #12083

Complaint Review: J.D. MARVEL PRODUCTS Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2002

• Reported By:Bernville PA
J.D. MARVEL PRODUCTS Inc.
Dept. 721-109,Box 3270 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

J.D. MARVEL PRODUCTS Inc. FBI FRAUD INVESTAGATION, Post Master General MAIL FRAUD, (possible) INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE FRAUD,

*0:

I sent for two pair of mens moccasins back in November 27,2001.I sent this company a check for the product and found out that the check was cashed 1 week later. I tried calling the company back in December of 2001 to try and find out the delivery date of the product I ordered. The phone number I dialed is always busy. I thought I would try to see if they were on the internet and this is what I came a cross. Well all I have to say is as I finish this report I will be getting in touch with the FBI, Post Master General, & Internal Revenue Service, let these people investagate this company. I will if at all possable prosacute this company to the fullest extent of the law and all there CEOs, even if I get my product. People and company's like this must be stoped at all coasts. I for got the BBB will also be contacted by me in person.

Denise
Bernville, PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-MARVEL-PRODUCTS-Inc/Champlain-New-York-12919/JD-MARVEL-PRODUCTS-Inc-FBI-FRAUD-INVESTAGATION-Post-Master-General-MAIL-FRAUD-possi-12083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.D. MARVEL PRODUCTS Inc.

#1 0