Complaint Review: JD Marvel Products Inc

• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2003

• Reported By:Milwaukie Oregon
JD Marvel Products Inc
Dept 721-109 Box 3270 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

JD Marvel Products Inc Did not send my slippers and they were a gift! victimized many consumers Champlain New York

I mailed my order and a check for a pair of slippers on January 29, 2003. Delivery was due in six weeks (March 12, 2003). I located a notice on the web on March 17, 2003, saying JD Marvel moved and I used the e-mail offered to send them a request for update on shipping.

April 14, 2003 still no slippers, mailed a copy of my original order with the note "Still no slippers and four (4) weeks past due. Please advise.

April 29, 2003, still no slippers so I sent another copy of my original letter with an additional note "I am considering sending a complaint to the Oregon Attorney General because of false advertising. Your ads promise delivery in 6 weeks. I continue to see your ads in our newspapers. You need to remedy this problem right away. I tried to call but your phone is always busy."

May 7, 2003, today I filed this report at www.ripoffreport.com

Patricia
Milwaukie, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2003 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Marvel-Products-Inc/Champlain-New-York-12919/JD-Marvel-Products-Inc-Did-not-send-my-slippers-and-they-were-a-gift-victimized-many-cons-56036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Marvel Products Inc