Complaint Review: JD Marvel Products - Save By Mail

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2006

• Reported By:Laramie Wyoming
JD Marvel Products - Save By Mail
PO Box 721-109-3270, Champlain, New York U.S.A.

JD Marvel Products - Save By Mail ripoff they cashed my check but I never received the product Champlain New York

I ordered the ClearVue Indoor Mini-Dish Signal Booster on 10/4/2005. The check was payable to "Save by Mail, Inc."

I ordered this through an add in the USA Weekend which is a supplement to our Sunday Newspaper. My check has been cashed, but the product never arrived.

This looks like deceptive advertising and outright theft. JD Marvel has this product for sale in many different web sites for a variety of prices.

How can I either get my money back or get the product I ordered?

Myrna
Laramie, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2006 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Marvel-Products-Save-By-Mail/Champlain-New-York/JD-Marvel-Products-Save-By-Mail-ripoff-they-cashed-my-check-but-I-never-received-the-pro-170732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Marvel Products - Save By Mail