lying

• Updated: Thu, May 20, 2004

• Reported By:Torbay New Foundland
JD Marvel Products
Montreal (don't Know Street Address' Montreal, Quebec Canada

JD Marvel Products Inc. Rip-off! Order not received; promised a refund since Jan 2004; refund not received. Montreal Quebec

I ordered a product from JD Marvel on December 23, 2003. My cheque for $43.59 was cashed on January 4, 2004. When I didn't receive my product after 2 months, I contacted the company who told me the product was no londer available and that I would receive a refund at the end of the month (Feb).

I have called 4 times since Feb and received answers that my refund would be sent next week. I expressed my dissatisfaction at the delay and received an apology. I called again today and found that the 2 telephone numbers I had were no longer in service. They are 514-426-8715 and 514-344-4747.

Where can I go from here with no telephone numbers?
Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

Cherlyn
Torbay
Canada

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on J.D. Marvel Products Inc

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on J.D. Marvel Products Inc

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Marvel-Products/Montreal-Quebec/JD-Marvel-Products-Inc-Rip-off-Order-not-received-promised-a-refund-since-Jan-2004-ref-92260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Marvel Products