Complaint Review: JD Marvel Products

• Submitted: Tue, September 23, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, September 23, 2003

• Reported By:Rockport Massachusetts
JD Marvel Products
jdmarvelproducts.com Quebec, Canada U.S.A.

J D Marvel Products ripoff ordered bras, check promptly cashed, 2 months later, still no bras The $15 I lost won't kill me, but I am angry about being ripped off! Quebec Canada

I ordered bras on 7/28/03. My check cleared on 8/6/03. As of 9/23, still no bras.

The company's website offers no way to contact them, nor does it list their location. The check was mailed to an address in New York State, but this is just a drop box for what I found to be a Canadian company.

A Google search located numerous complaints about this company, all with the same m.o. - Check cashed, no product received.

The $15 I lost won't kill me, but I am angry about being ripped off! Anyone for a class action suit?

Anita
Rockport, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2003 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Marvel-Products/Quebec-Canada-H9R-5N3/J-D-Marvel-Products-ripoff-ordered-bras-check-promptly-cashed-2-months-later-still-no-b-67443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Marvel Products