Complaint Review: JDBYRIDER/CNAC FINANCING

• Reported By: Fallon — Illinois
JDBYRIDER/CNAC FINANCING
SOUTH HOLLAND, IL , Select State/Province USA

JDBYRIDER/CNAC FINANCING UNPROFESSIONAL MERRIVILLE Indiana

I have purchased my vehicle from JD Byrider in April of 2013 and I had at least a week or two with no problems on the vehicle. Then I started to have problems with my brakes and fuel pump. I paid my payments on time and because I started a new job and wasnt on the time schedule of my payments I have my payments post dated for them to take it out my bank account on my pay day. It shows that they take the money out of my account and not to mention I get the emails stating they received my payments. They said they didnt have the money but I had receipts and prove of CNAC/ JD byrider of getting my money and now they harassing me for payments they have received already. The way they keep calling my mom phone and my cell its ridiculous and I wish I can report them to the BBB. Business is so unprofessional and its not considerate for their customers. NEVER go to JD Byrider cars not worth what they ask for and not quality at all. Plus their financing company is such a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JDBYRIDERCNAC-FINANCING/Select-StateProvince/JDBYRIDERCNAC-FINANCING-UNPROFESSIONAL-MERRIVILLE-Indiana-1071536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JDBYRIDER/CNAC FINANCING