Complaint Review: JDBYRIDER,CNAC

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:orlando Florida
JDBYRIDER,CNAC
6363 E COLONIAL DR. ORLANDO, Florida U.S.A.

JDBYRIDER,CNAC DONT BUY A CAR FROM THEM THEY ARE OVER PRICED AND ARE A PIECE OF CRAP ORLANDO Florida

I bought a car from jdbyrider my credit wasnt good so i couldnt get financed anywhere else. I was told they would pick out the car for me and that the car would be $10,000 with financing, well it ended up that im paying $17,000 for a 2001 ford taurus.

Which the first week of me getting the car there was a antifreeze leak i spent $75 dollars in antifreeze and they wouldnt reemberse me the money i spend a 3 weeks later i was having problems with the transmission and the mounts were broke. i called and called and JDBYRIDER wouldnt return my calls.

2 months passed and i had to take off work at least once a week because of this problem. I took it in to get fixed and they told me that we dont lend cars to customers and I would hav to rent one out of my own pocket. They had my car for a week so i had to pay my 2 car payments and $170.00 for a rental, which was crap, i got the car back they never changed the mounts and they transmission was still messed up, i took it back again and they said there was no problem with the car. i had to take it back again they put a rebuilt trans in the car , never touched the mounts they said that the mounts were fine in good condition.

i got home and checked their work the front mount was broke and you can clearly see it. i took it back and an employee(Kambani "Luke" Ndhlovu) that works there told me they need to take me out of the car but it was up to the service department to determine that..

I told the service department that i wanted out of the car because ive had problems with the car ever since i got it and they refused. they changed one mounts on the car, and now im still having problems with the transmission, the car hesitates and the other mounts are still broke. i need help im a single mother of 2 and I dont know what else to do i cant afford a rental car everyother week.

Katrina
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JDBYRIDERCNAC/ORLANDO-Florida-32807/JDBYRIDERCNAC-DONT-BUY-A-CAR-FROM-THEM-THEY-ARE-OVER-PRICED-AND-ARE-A-PIECE-OF-CRAP-ORLAN-348818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JDBYRIDER,CNAC