Complaint Review: JDBYRYDER/CNAC

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2007

• Reported By:Xenia Ohio
JDBYRYDER/CNAC
Hamilton Rd. Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

JDBYRYDER/CNAC have my car over 6 monthsfor service, still have it, wrecked it, and still making me pay for it, plus more./.. Ripoff Columbus Ohio

Byryder towed our car to Columbes to replace a control arm. They said the replaced it the bearings, tie-rod ends( which I put on neww before they tookit), and an axle. Call after call and I was told it wasn't ready. 5 months later I was told to come pick up the car at no charge.(Free???). Here's why. When we get there the car had been wrecked-front and rear bumper and down the entiredriver side. Several days later we were told it had been painted butr there was a noise. A week later they sent it to Firestone where they re-placed the new axle byryder just replaced(hmmmn) but there is still a noise they can't find. A brand new battery I put in right before they got it is now bad. Same story with the brakes. It goes on and on. Did I mention that we have made payments all this time without a vehicle to drive> They gave us one last week. My wife is now scared to drive the car. They won't make it good. They say they will pay off the car and THEY keep it(we lose $8,000) or They can pay the remaining 3 grand off and we can buy another car and start all over including a down payment, or we can continue to pay for the car while they continue to FIX it. Now Tell Me --Is This Right???-angry in Ohio..

Pissed off in ohio
Xenia, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2007 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JDBYRYDERCNAC/Columbus-Ohio/JDBYRYDERCNAC-have-my-car-over-6-monthsfor-service-still-have-it-wrecked-it-and-still-1034081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JDBYRYDER/CNAC