Complaint Review: JDByrider And CNAC

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2008

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
JDByrider And CNAC
8864 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

JDByrider And CNAC Are Scam Artist Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Any Idea Why?

They are truly rip off artist and I advise people to not do business with them. I was taken to the cleaners 3 years ago when I purchased from them. I bought a 1997 Buick LeSabre, they sold for $10,000 before taxes and interest. The total cost ended up being $16,000 at the end of my contract. That car was NEVER worth that amount 3 years ago.

I went there today and they tried to sell a $6500 car to me for $10,900 before interest or anything else. I did my homework this time after being ripped off the first time around. Thats about a 40% mark up they added to the car. I never intended on buying the car but was curious as to how much they were gonna tell me it was worth. I was truly interested in the car but knew they were gonna try to sucker me into another over priced vehicle.

As I walked away, after nearly laughing in his face when he said the price, I could only realize that they were gonna rip someone off for that price. I am so glad that I never did any paperwork or sign any pre-approvals or anything for the car. I believe they wanted to know my financial info so they could get an idea of how much I make and how much they could rip me off for.

If ANYONE reading this knows of a way to bring them to justice, please let me know and I will make an effort to help stop them for good. This was the only way so far that I could find to atleast get the word out but will seek other consultation and advice. I will not stop here, for it is just the beginning.

Fell Forit
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JDByrider-And-CNAC/Jacksonville-Florida/JDByrider-And-CNAC-Are-Scam-Artist-Jacksonville-Florida-1033585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JDByrider And CNAC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Any Idea Why?

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

This dealership chain specializes in people with bad credit. The losses experienced under such circumstances are very high. Therefore higher prices for the cars. They are taking a very big risk on somebody who has created their own history of not paying their own bills. The remedy? Pay your bills on time.