Complaint Review: JDByrider - CNAC

• Submitted: Fri, April 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 10, 2009

• Reported By:Leland North Carolina
JDByrider - CNAC
3227 South Westnedge Ave Kalamazoo, Michigan U.S.A.

JDByrider - CNAC It would help my credit, car is falling apart, overpaid Kalamazoo Michigan

I was told when I first got the car that it would help my credit report. It has done nothing for my credit report. I was told that by a credit advicer at Ford. I have been to 3 big dealerships and no one will let me trade this car in. They told me to go to a Buy Here Pay Here place to see if they would let me trade it in. They want even take the car. They say I owe to much money on it. I have a '99 Cutlass and I owe $6,300.00 still on it. I found out the car is only worth $2,300 blue book value.
My other complaint is since we've had the car we have had to replace the alternator twice, the driver's side mirror, and one of the back window motors.
I was told that they would fix the mirror for me if I stop by another JDByriders.
The manager was supposed to set this appointment up for me and never did.
I will never recommend for anyone to buy a car from JDByriders. Now I am stuck with a car that is falling apart and will probably be in the junk yard before I am done paying for it.

Joesph
Leland, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2009 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JDByrider-CNAC/Kalamazoo-Michigan-49008/JDByrider-CNAC-It-would-help-my-credit-car-is-falling-apart-overpaid-Kalamazoo-Michiga-442686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JDByrider - CNAC