Complaint Review: JDR Group

• Submitted: Fri, October 14, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: Mary — Yorkville United States of America
JDR Group

JDR Group Pay day Loans I applied for a loan online, receive a call from a lender but refused after hearing the conditions. One day I checked my bank account and I had a withdrawal from JDR Group for $60.00 for a loan that I Internet, Internet

I applied for a loan online. i receive a call very quickly from a lender. After reviewing the conditions, I refuse the loan and asked to withdraw my application. Never though of checking later, but after a few weeks I noticed a withdrawal of $60 by JDR Group as a payment for a loan of $200 that I never approved, but yet they deposit into my account. I been trying to contact them but I cannot find a legitimate information about them online. I was forced to close my checking account due to fraud prevention and I don't know how to repay the $200 that I got from them. The lender that called me when I apply online was not JDR Group. I can't recall the name but it was not them. I don't know what will be next now that I have closed my checking account and they will not have from where pull the withdrawal of $60.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JDR-Group/internet/JDR-Group-Pay-day-Loans-I-applied-for-a-loan-online-receive-a-call-from-a-lender-but-ref-788783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JDR Group