Complaint Review: JD'S HIGHTECH AUTOSOUND

• Updated: Wed, December 07, 2011

• Reported By: Leon — Houston Texas United States of America
JD'S HIGHTECH AUTOSOUND
1201 SPENCER HWY SOUTH HOUSTON, Texas United States of America

JD'S HIGHTECH AUTOSOUND JD-ORLANDO INSTALLED A USED REMOTE START & KEYLESS ALARM SYSTEM,AND REFUSED TO GIVE MY $$ BACK AFTER I HAD PROBLEMS W/MY HUMMER WITHIN 24HRS OF INSTALLATION!!! SOUTH HOUSTON, Texas

ON MONDAY,NOVEMBER 28,2011 I TOOK MY H2 HUMMER TO GET A REMOTE START KEYLESS SYSTEM ALARM INSTALLED,THEY CHARGED ME $368.00 THE NEXT DAY (TUESDAY)MY BATTERY WAS DEAD,I CALLED THEM AND THEY NOTIFIED ME TO BRING IT IN AND THEY NEEDED TO ADJUST THE SENSOR,I TOOK IT IN & THEY ADJUSTED IT,THE FOLLOWING MORNING(WEDNESDAY)MY BATTERY WAS DEAD AGAIN.

I CALLED THEM&THEY ASSURED ME THE ALARM WAS NOT THE PROBLEM,THAT I NEEDED A NEW BATTERY,I PURCHASED A NEW BATTERY(WED)&THE FOLLOWING DAY(THURS)MY BATTERY WAS DEAD,I TOOK IT IN FOR THE HEAD TECH FROM FUQUA TO WORK ON IT, ON FRIDAY MORNING MY BATTERY WAS DEAD.

I TOOK IT IN AND THEY STATED THAT THEY WERE GOING TO REMOVE/DISCONNECT AND FOR ME TO DRIVE MY HUMMER OVER THE WEEKEND TO SEE IF THE BATTERY WAS DYING STILL, AND TO RETURN ON MONDAY, I DROVE MY HUMMER ALL WEEKEND WITH NO PROBLEMS!I RETURNED TO HIGHTECH AUTOSOUND REQUESTING MY TOTAL REFUND AND REIMBURSEMENT FOR THE BATTERY I BOUGHT,OVER THE WEEKEND I TOOK THE ALARM BRAIN & ACCESSORIES THAT HIGHTECH AUTOSOUND HAD TAKEN OUT & I WAS TOLD THAT THE ALARM THAT THEY HAD INSTALLED WAS USED!

THE OWNER JD SAID THEY COULD NOT REFUND MY ENTIRE AMOUNT OR REIMBURSEMENT MY $ FOR THE BATTERY,THE SOUTH HOUSTON POLICE WAS CALLED AND STATED THAT IT WAS A CIVIL MATTER AND WE HAD TO FILE A COMPLAINT AND GO TO CLAIMS COURT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JDS-HIGHTECH-AUTOSOUND/SOUTH-HOUSTON-Texas-77587/JDS-HIGHTECH-AUTOSOUND-JD-ORLANDO-INSTALLED-A-USED-REMOTE-START-KEYLESS-ALARM-SYSTEMAN-806126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD'S HIGHTECH AUTOSOUND