Complaint Review: JDate.com

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Internet United States of America
JDate.com
PO Box 540, Internet United States of America

JDate.com The leading jewish singles network! (not) Gives no refunds, people soliciting everything but a date, most of the members are liars and cons! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Jdate is corrupt and very sleazy

I recently signed up with JDate.com, I've heard some good things about the site from others, but now I wish I would have done more research.

I found hundreds of other past members that had similar issues.  In the short time my profile was visable, I was solicited to volunteer my time, was asked questions about the jews in my area and only had two people who seemed interested in actually talking about dating.

The solicitations were so bad I had to turn off the I'm online feature, it was like having someone wait in a dark alley, ready to jump you.  The one person I did communicate with has turned out to be a total fraud, saying all the things women want to hear, but I did my own research and found out that everything except his first name is a lie.  What it boiled down to, he was looking to get married to a woman who had money.

I was on the site less than one day, and even though I explained to the nicely mannered idiots who work at JDate what had happened, they refused a refund.  I am not so much upset about the refund as I am about the quality of people and the lack of taking responsibility on JDate's part.  They seem to love to hide behind their terms and conditions.  If you are looking for a date, partner, etc, please stay away from this site, its a huge waste of time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JDatecom/internet/JDatecom-The-leading-jewish-singles-network-not-Gives-no-refunds-people-soliciting-ev-935592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JDate.com

Jdate is corrupt and very sleazy

AUTHOR: nicegirlny - (United States of America)

I had an ad posted and got responses from Trannies, deviants, etc  and there was bathroom/ body part/ vular talk constantly allowed in the chatrooms. In fact that was most of the basis of the chat.  When I posted conservative ideas about morals and values and being republican they said I could no longer be on the site. They took my money and would not refund. It is obvious that they don't allow any other ideas but liberal. That is fine but then they don't have a right to talk someone's money. They are crooks and very corrupt- very sleazy.