Complaint Review: JD's Construction

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By:Sterling Colorado
JD's Construction
615 Douglas St Sterling, Colorado U.S.A.

JD's Construction Called to ask me if i could use $300,000 For my Business Then Ripped Me Off for $5000 Dollars Sterling Colorado

*Consumer Comment: JD Construction & Insulation Co SCAMS IN New Hampshire

I am a Self-employed contractor (small business) and was looking for a way to get a head start on my business. When The grant people called me and ask if I could use some help? I was a little supecious at first cause they ask me how much I needed and I said $50 thousand and they talked me into $300,000 cause I was in a good location to expand and needed the equipment. They Keep promising me that they were waiting for the grant to go through, they had me open up an account at my bank, even to go as far as to put sent them $1500 to start then $1750 then another $2750 so I forked out $5000. that was to be my part of the bargain and got ripped off. I keep asking him about the grant until they no had telephone service. Then I seen this on the internet and was very upset about the whole thing.

James
Sterling, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JDs-Construction/Sterling-Colorado-80751/JDs-Construction-Called-to-ask-me-if-i-could-use-300000-For-my-Business-Then-Ripped-Me-417006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD's Construction

JD Construction & Insulation Co SCAMS IN New Hampshire

AUTHOR: SCAM CONTRACT BUSINESS - (USA)

This business wrote a bogest contract called cost plus, due to unknown information to do and ripped off $1.000.00 dollars for a unfinished attic 4 small patch jobs to which he tried to turn into a massive work load without my approval.  The NH BBB even sided with this scam artist to close his case in New Hampshire.

promptly