Complaint Review: J.E.C.C., LLC

• Submitted: Tue, September 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 01, 2009

• Reported By: Eugenia J — Nashville Tennessee USA
J.E.C.C., LLC
10625 North Military Trail, Suite 204 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida United States of America

J.E.C.C. - GrantFinderPro Exacted $69.95 from my checking account w/o my permission Online membership had been cancelled prior to the scheduled 8/14 phone meeting with Marketing Specialist. Palm Beach Gardens Florida

After receiving several calls from GrantFindPro, I agreed to the 14-day trial and to pay S&H cost of $2.95 for the CD.  Also at that time, I scheduled a telphone meeting on 8/14 at 4 pm to speak with a Marketing Specialist who would assist me in some sort of set-up.  I received the CD, but could not use it because, as I was told I would have to pay another $14.95.  At that time, I told the person (a young woman) that to cancel the membership because the additional $14.95 had not been mentioned before.  On today, 9/1, I look at my checking account and find that I've been charged $69.95.  I call GrantFinderPro to find out why and am told that there is no record of my cancelling this online membership and that I CANNOT be refunded my $69.95.

Needless to state I was livid.  I've had to change bank account numbers 4 times already because of parasites and lechers such as this.  They take advantage of people, "suckers" like me who are in need and who have the least.  May they burn in hell!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2009 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JECC-LLC/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33410/JECC-GrantFinderPro-Exacted-6995-from-my-checking-account-wo-my-permission-Online-488149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.E.C.C., LLC