Complaint Review: JECC, LLC

• Submitted: Sat, April 25, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Shelby Township Michigan
JECC, LLC
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

JECC, LLC I was looking for a government grant to help me get myself out of debt and be able to live on my fixed income. grant finder pro called me and told me they would send me a cd for $2.95 S& H to find out how to go about it. Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We not a SCAM

I WAS ONLINE ONE DAY AND DECIDED TO LOOK FOR A GRANT I HAD HEARD ABOUT FROM THE GOVERNMENT. I WENT TO GRANTFINDER.COM AND THEY WANTED MY INFORMATION. LATER THAT WEEK THEY CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THEY WOULD SEND ME A CD TO LEARN HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING GRANT MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT FOR S&H OF 2.95. I RECEIVED THE CD BUT NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN I TRY TO RUN IT. THIS AM (4/25) I LEARNED THAT IT IS A BIG SCAM. SO I'M OUT THE 2.95 BUT THEY ALSO WANTED ME TO ENROLL IN THIS MONEY SAVING DEAL FOR SAVINGS AT RESTAURANTS, GROCERY STORES, ETC...FOR $59.95/MO. THEY SAID IT IS A FREE TRIAL BUT AFTER 14 DAYS I WOULD BE CHARGED THIS MONEY. NOW, I TRIED TO CALL THEM THIS AM AND GOT AN ANSWERING MACHINE SO I LEFT A MESSAGE TO CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP IN THEIR PROGRAM.

ALSO, THE WAY I HEARD ABOUT THESE GOVERNMENT GRANTS IS THROUGH KEVIN TRUDEAU'S BOOK "DEBT CURES". I'M WONDERING IF THIS IS ALSO A BIG SCAM????

Clarice
Shelby Township, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2009 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JECC-LLC/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33418/JECC-LLC-I-was-looking-for-a-government-grant-to-help-me-get-myself-out-of-debt-and-be-ab-446438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JECC, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We not a SCAM

AUTHOR: General Manager - Grant Finder Pro - (U.S.A.)

Hi Clarice,

No we are not a BIG SCAM and we are very legit company. I have checked your records we only took $2.95 from you for the shipping and handling of the free CD. Our online resource center could have helped you get the grant that you are looking for we also have grant writers that help you achieve what you are looking for. Everything was explained to you over the phone by our phone reps. We have canceled you last April 28th via email and we have not taken any money out of your account other than the $2.95.

We do hope we clear out your concerns. And if you have further question or clarification please feel free to call me at toll free number 888-811-1915.

Best,