Complaint Review: JEFFERSNCP

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2008

• Reported By:modesto California
JEFFERSNCP
ID CODE 652FY15 , California U.S.A.

JEFFERSNCP I got copy of my credit report and there is no open date and says reported 11/08 but I never opened any account or owe the dollar amount reported California

I have not opened any accounts since 2005 but yet the JEFFERSNCP is showing up on credit report with no open date and 11/08 as reported date. Showing $510.00 owed and monthly payments $80 but I never opened or agreed or even know about any $80 monthly payment. It shows my account # with them is 2632854266. I have no clue about this, I had mental breakdown that began 9/04 then got ten times worst 8/05 that stop working and put on permanent disbility and have not opened anything because just recently got sane enough to pay bills and understand again. How could I have oped an account? I had credit run because I applied for new place to rent and National Credit Reporting did report and says they are Equifax, I will also dispute with them.

Tiredmother
modesto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 03:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JEFFERSNCP/California/JEFFERSNCP-I-got-copy-of-my-credit-report-and-there-is-no-open-date-and-says-reported-110-396837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JEFFERSNCP