Complaint Review: JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEM

• Submitted: Sun, May 22, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, May 22, 2005

• Reported By:SAN BERNARDINO California
JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEM
16 MCLELAND Rd. SAINT CLOUD, Minnesota U.S.A.

JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEM These human being say that I owe them $143.00 now I was going to pay them on installment, But I got to thinking who are these people. then I found your web page... SAINT CLOUD Minnesota

JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEM These human being say that I owe them $143.00 now I was going to pay them on installment .. But I got to thinking who are these people?

Then I found your web page.. We all need to go down there with some baseball bats. I do not know these
people. Where they got my name address and the likes from I do not know. If some one uot there can help me.

Clifford
SAN BERNARDINO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2005 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JEFFERSON-CAPITAL-SYSTEM/SAINT-CLOUD-Minnesota-56303/JEFFERSON-CAPITAL-SYSTEM-These-human-being-say-that-I-owe-them-14300-now-I-was-going-to-143639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEM