Complaint Review: JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEM

• Submitted: Tue, March 20, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2007

• Reported By:HORNLAKE Mississippi
JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEM
16 MCLELAND RD SAINT CLOUD, Minnesota U.S.A.

JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEM They are charging me $397.00. I have no idea who these people are. They are taking my money and they could be taking yours too. ripoff SAINT CLOUD Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR SS#

*UPDATE Employee: Help for you

I am a regular person just like you. I work, take care of my family, and try to survive this world. I am currently trying to buy a house. This will be my first house.

Now, I have this company trying to take money from me. I have no idea who these people are, or what they want my money for? They said I opened an account with them in Dec. of 2005. My account status is currently UNPAID. I owe them $397.00. Thats not pocket change.

So now I want answers. I want someone to take this off my credit. Tell me what went wrong. If this is identy theft, I want to speak to somebody in charge. Everyone makes mistakes but you have to fix your mistakes. This one is on Jefferson Capital System.

Jennifur
HORNLAKE, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2007 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JEFFERSON-CAPITAL-SYSTEM/SAINT-CLOUD-Minnesota-56303/JEFFERSON-CAPITAL-SYSTEM-They-are-charging-me-39700-I-have-no-idea-who-these-people-are-273980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEM

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR SS#

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

The debt collector HAS TO PROVE TO YOU THAT YOU OWE IT. Don't buy the crap the above collector's rebuttal says. They will attach your info to a collection that they really have no infirmation on.

Help for you

AUTHOR: T. Johnson - (U.S.A.)

If you haven't fixed this, first of all, you didn't take an account out with us. We are a collection agency, basically. So we probably are servicing, or bought your debt somewhere else. Call us (18666085902) and ask about what debt it is. If it's wrong, or incorrect ssn on the account, we will fix, but I doubt it's wrong