Complaint Review: JENNIFER A MAKIN

• Updated: Sun, October 07, 2012

• Reported By: GJamesH — henderson Nevada United States of America
JENNIFER A MAKIN
375 Rainbow Lane Internet United States of America

JENNIFER A MAKIN Husband-Justin Jennifer and Justin Makin.. Scamming families at their lowest! While loved one is in what they call REHAB! Internet

Ten days into my stay at this rehab, both our cooks quit and we had to argue to be fed for 2 days straight!  Also on the 10th day our program director announced he and 3 other employees were leaving the facility and opening up another program because the owners, Jen and Justin, we not paying them as they should have been paid.  On the 13th day, I had to raise my temper to be heard because the clinical psychologist had not seen me, meanwhile visiting with other patience 2-3 times since I came in.  He later apologized for not doing his job correctly and mad an effort to make things right but by then, it was already an issue for me!  The evening before I left, the owner, Jen, called my mother requesting an additional 10k for transitional fees but never accounted for the fact that the program was officially losing all staff 17 days into my stay.  What about the remaining 13 days I paid for?  It turns out, no staff member new I was coming in until that day!

Reason being, Kasey illegally came into a business which had already been taken over by new ownership and brought me in as old ownership client.  I found this out directly from Danny, the rep from Summit, who had purchased Alpine from Jen and Justin.  A Government official who was employed with Alpine previously did a search for me of business or umbrella businesses in Orem Utah where the transitional housing was supposedly located and NOTHING CAME UP!  Jen told me herself to keep my bags packed if I move into the transitional house because when the state comes in to license them, NOBODY CAN LIVE THERE! Yet she wanted 10k dollars.  I left her a message respectfully stating that the remaining balance from the 13 days that the program I paid for would be non-existent should be used to cover the first month and once I see an actual program in place after the first 30 days, I have no problem paying more money..  There was absolutely no recovery being taught at this facility and I have numbers to each of the last 3 clients of alpine that will not only verify my story, but they have some interesting stories of their own.  THERE IS NO AFTERCARE BEING PROVIDED TO ANY OF US WHICH WE ALL PAID FOR.  Mikey was supposed to have an aftercare plan drawing up for him by the dr. and they never did it.  He ended up doing it himself!!!  These people are corrupt and if it wasnt for the multiple umbrella corps they have to save their a*s, I would sue for medical malpractice because that is EXACTLY what it was.  Professional scam artists at their worst!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JENNIFER-A-MAKIN/internet/JENNIFER-A-MAKIN-Husband-Justin-Jennifer-and-Justin-Makin-Scamming-families-at-their-low-952170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JENNIFER A MAKIN