Complaint Review: JENNY CRAIG

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: ripped off — S.F. California United States of America
JENNY CRAIG
5770 Fleet St. Internet United States of America

JENNY CRAIG Jenny Craig$$$$ lies about the food content for $$$$. Full of soy & toxins that slow weight loss & make u ill. Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Jenny-Craig-Reviews-E2113.htm

*Consumer Comment: Jenny Craig worked wonders...

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You are so right and much more

*Consumer Suggestion: Another FYI

*Consumer Comment: FYI

Jenny Craig reps misrepresent the food in their diet all for their commissions on how long they can keep you on their food. Jenny Craig's food is so full of soy, sodium, sucralose it is toxic and does not give you exact amounts. Then, it has high sodium. In order to keep the flavor in 99% of the food they add SPLENDA/a.k.a. SUCRALOSE. Sucralose is a toxic compound which binds the gastrointestinal tract badly & is not approved by the FDA for such liberal use. Jenny Craig recommends all diet drinks which have aspartane and sucralose.
Please look up the dangers of aspartane & sucrtalose on the internet!!!!!!!!!

This company lies and misrepresents their food and their program. After enough people get bloated, cramps, rashes from all the sucralose a CLASS ACTION should follow! They hook up so many innocent people who are vulnerable.

I ended up in severe pain cramping in the doctor's office. That was my wake up call. Sucralose build up in your system slowly and then it is intolerably uncomfortable.

Yet, Jenny Craig claims she has the market share on a healthy weight loss program. As soon as I stopped for one week and flushed the toxins out of my body I lost 8 pounds while on Jenny Craig it was a slow 1 pound a week which is how they set people up to make their BIG $$$$$!

Don't fall for it! File a class action if you have wasted $ with these people & been ripped off! We are not guinea pigs for non-healthy foods at a huge cost!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2010 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JENNY-CRAIG/internet/JENNY-CRAIG-Jenny-Craig-lies-about-the-food-content-for-Full-of-soy-toxins-th-661425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JENNY CRAIG

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: California - ()

Jenny Craig worked wonders...

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

I lost 45 pounds on Jenny Craig and have kept it off for more than 10 years.  The food is delicious and the methodology kept me on the straight-and-narrow path to healthy changes.  I am tired of people wanting to call a lawyer every time they fail at something.  As for the "soy and toxins" comment, I think this is just a convenient way of saying that you want to find something to sue someone about.

There is nothing wrong with Jenny Craig food...it helped me immesurably.  Bloating and cramping sometimes comes from the increased fiber in a diet that was previously without.  As for the rash - any food allergy can cause this.  Perhaps you should explore this vein of thought.

The only thing I would change is the price...but I have spent a lot more on a lot less.  Having had such success, I later became a counselor and watched many people successfully lose weight and keep it off.

Sometimes...just sometimes, the problem is ourselves.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You are so right and much more

AUTHOR: wendygunther@aol.com - (United States of America)

I had MANY clients come to me who had their gallbladders removed MANY!  I saw client come in in rashes head to toe and doctor took them off Jenny . A local dentest brought me in a letter showing all the stuff in the food and I was told " I AM NOT A NUTRIONIST " they would leave me out of the loop and went on a witch hunt to fire me after 6 years and 4 months I was fired WRONGFULLY but fired and now can NOT get a job or lawyer to take my case because Jenny is owned by NESTLE and worth BILLIONS I am worth nothing. I have no job no $ and no medical.  I asked a program Director Mary " IS IT ALL TRUE ABOUT THE FOOD MAKING CLIENTS SICK" she said yes and informed me she can NOT eat the food cause it makes her sick ? so I went to Mary consultant 20 + years have you ever had any client come to you and say the food makes them sick HER WORDS EVERYDAY so ask ?'s when you want to know and get the answer from someone who knows ex employees current employees clients and I'm sure you will find MANYwww.jennycraigclassactions.com and www.glassdoor.com and the lies well just look how much Weight Watchers received due to THEIR lies $$$$$ remember and if you want frozen diet means the store sells them for $1.79 NOT $6.00 each like Jenny does RESEARCH PEOPLE RESEARCH and ask the employees to be honest I did and they were.  Some of them can NOT lie

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Another FYI

AUTHOR: Leann - (U.S.A.)

Also, just so you know; weight loss experts recommend that you only lose 1-2 pounds a week for healthy weight loss.

FYI

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

The only person/people who win in a class action are the Attorneys! The only sure way to lose weight is to eat healthy, exercise and if needed see a Nutrition Expert.