Complaint Review: JERAMY I. SCHMEHL

• Submitted: Tue, June 29, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: PRONTO PROCESS, SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS — SAN ANTONIO Texas United States of America
JERAMY I. SCHMEHL
111 SOLEDAD, STE 307 SAN ANTONIO, Texas United States of America

JERAMY I. SCHMEHL ATTORNEY WHO DOESN'T PAY HIS BILLS SAN ANTONIO, Texas

*Author of original report: RE: Jeramy Schmehl

Jeramy I. Schmehl is an attorney in San Antonio, Texas that will go out of his way to hire companys to do work for him, but refuses to pay them.  BEWARE!!! He hired us to serve court documents for him.  We did as he instructed and RUSHED this service and now he refuses to pay his bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2010 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JERAMY-I-SCHMEHL/SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-78205/JERAMY-I-SCHMEHL-ATTORNEY-WHO-DOESNT-PAY-HIS-BILLS-SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-618779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JERAMY I. SCHMEHL

RE: Jeramy Schmehl

AUTHOR: PRONTO PROCESS, SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS - (United States of America)

Jeramy Schmehl as made full payment of this debt for the service of process, explaining that he expected his client, for whom the process was done, to make the payment.  He had repeatedly forwarded our bills to his client, but they never made the payment.  Mr. Schmehl has done his best to make this lack of payment for service rendered right.  We are satisfied with our payment and if it were possible we would remove this from Ripoffreport.com.

involves