Complaint Review: JFYC And Or ENTITLEMENT PRO

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2007

• Reported By:Texarkana Texas
JFYC And Or ENTITLEMENT PRO
P O BOX 25451 COLUMBIA, South Carolina U.S.A.

JFYC And Or ENTITLEMENT PRO IDENTITY THEFT SCAM ARTISTS BEWARE!!! COLUMBIA South Carolina

I too have been a victim of unauthorized transactions from my checking account. I had a total of 84.00 withdrawn from my checking in the form of an electronic check. I don't understand how people get away with such an illegal act. They have to be stopped!!! We all need to ban together and do something about the people that think they are getting away with what they are doing. They are robbing people and we don't have to stand for it. I am furious about the fact that some complete stranger can get access to my banking account and take money I work hard for. I have two teenage daughters that I have to be responsible for and no one is going to take what I work so hard to earn and provide for my children and get away with it scott free. I abide by the law and do nothing wrong. They need to be brought to justice and pay the price. If you do the crime you should do the time. I know I am not the only one and probably won't be the last. We need to do somthing and stand up for what we believe is right.

Charity
Texarkana, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2007 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JFYC-And-Or-ENTITLEMENT-PRO/COLUMBIA-South-Carolina-29223/JFYC-And-Or-ENTITLEMENT-PRO-IDENTITY-THEFT-SCAM-ARTISTS-BEWARE-COLUMBIA-South-Carolina-276428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JFYC And Or ENTITLEMENT PRO