• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:Anthony Kansas
PO BOX 25451 Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

JFYC ENTITLEMENT PRO Submitted a false check for $84.00 to my checking account that I had not authorized. Columbia South Carolina

I was checking my bank account online and noticed a check for $84.00 and it was check #1. I called the bank to check it out because I had not authorized any checks by phone for that amount. They told me it was to JFYC Entitlement Pro. and if I hadn't authorized it they could have me sign a stop payment form.

I went to the bank and received a copy of the check when I signed the form. I then checked the company out on yahoo and found that this has happened to other people as well. Needless to say I had to close my account and open a new one.

Anthony, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2007 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JFYC-ENTITLEMENT-PRO/Columbia-South-Carolina-29223/JFYC-ENTITLEMENT-PRO-Submitted-a-false-check-for-8400-to-my-checking-account-that-I-had-270545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JFYC ENTITLEMENT PRO