Complaint Review: JFYC

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2007

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
JFYC
P.O. BOX 25451 COLUMBIA, South Carolina U.S.A.

JFYC Rip off COLUMBIA South Carolina

I just checked my checking account and saw that there was an unauthorized withdrawal check for $84 from this company that I have no knowledge of. I will be calling my financial institution tomorrow and trust me if it means I have to change my account number I will definitely do that to protect myself. Let this be a warning for all who read this and that is to check your account everyday if you have to because your finances are too important and too hard to earn for some hack to just come in and have their way.

Antoinette
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2007 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JFYC/COLUMBIA-South-Carolina-29223/JFYC-Rip-off-COLUMBIA-South-Carolina-271196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JFYC