Complaint Review: JFYC

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2007

• Reported By:Denton Texas
JFYC
P. O. Box 25451 Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-792-6297
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

JFYC-Entitlement Pro Ripoff Fraudulent Check Cashing w/o ever speaking to me! Columbia South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Another North Texas Person hit by this Company

I wanted to pay bills online. As usual, I logged into my bank account to check my balance. I saw a check numbered #001 and a withdrawal for $110.00 from my account. I printed out the check and looked at the front and back. I started noticing wrong things:1) My name is not listed exactly as I have it on my checking account. 2) The Pay to the Order was listed as JFYC with a PO Box address in South Carolina. 3) I called the number and it was only a recording saying, "leave a message" 4) The memo said 'Entitlement Pro' and listed a phone number of 888-792-6297. and 5) (This is the scariest part) In the signature in all Capital letters was 'SIGNATURE NOT REQUIRED' and a statement saying I authorized the payment, the payee will hold the bank harmless, etc.

Lisa
Denton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JFYC/Columbia-South-Carolina-29223/JFYC-Entitlement-Pro-Ripoff-Fraudulent-Check-Cashing-wo-ever-speaking-to-me-Columbia-Sou-250167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JFYC

Another North Texas Person hit by this Company

AUTHOR: Chad - (U.S.A.)

To Lisa who lives in Denton -

I live in Allen. I bank with a rather large bank based out of Alabama. On June 4th I had the same exact situation happen. I immediately filed a Fraud case with my bank, the Federal Trade Commission and the City of Allen Police Department. The Police Department submitted their report to the Columbia, SC Police Department as this is where this FRAUD company is based out of supposedly.

Maybe together you and I can get something started to stop this company. They appear to be on the fast track even taking peoples $110.00 as we speak.

Chad in Allen